Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Creating a photo wall

I've always wanted a photo wall. I have tons of pictures to display and I think photo walls are homey and cozy! So last month I was on the hunt for picture frames. Originally I wanted a funky photo wall, sort of hodge podge and random. But most of the photo frames I found around the house and at second hand stores were black! I ended up sticking with a black theme.

I took pictures as I created the photo wall:

First I gathered all the frames and laid them out on the floor:


Next, I took some old wrapping paper, traced each picture frame and cut them out:


Then I transfered them to the wall:


And started hammering!


And the final product:


I have yet to fill all the frames. I need to find the perfect pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment