Saturday, June 26, 2010

Browsing kijiji

It's a rainy day here today, so no yard saling occurred for this lady.

Instead I stayed in my pajamas with my baby. While he napped, I did a few things around the house and browsed Kijiji. To my delight, I found a few really terrific deals that I am currently waiting to hear back about!

I have been looking for a chair for the spare bedroom. If it is still available, I just may have one for $10! What a steal. If I get it, I will have to repaint and reupholster:




And I really, really hope to hear back from this seller! I have a bedside table already that matches the one here exactly. And the shelf is coordinating. I would love to have this for our master bedroom. I like the look of symmetry:



I keep checking my e-mail. No word yet. But FX!

No comments:

Post a Comment